Friday, October 15, 2010

NEWS FROM BOUCHERON 2010




Thanks to The Rap Sheet for this news from Boucheron 2010 I wish I was there.
Congratulations to a couple of authors who last year kindly agreed to be interviewed on Crime Scraps.



Philip Kerr has won a Barry at Boucheron for Best British Novel with If The Dead Rise Not. You can read my interview here, part one, part two, part three, part four and part five.

Rebecca Cantrell won the Sue Feder Historical Mystery Award for A Trace of Smoke. This is a book I have promoted from the moment I viewed the trailer, and read its dramatic first sentence.

Echoes of my footfalls faded into the damp air of the Hall of the Unnamed Dead as I paused to stare at the framed photograph of a man.

My interview with Rebecca Cantrell part one, part two, part three, and part four, and my review of A Trace of Smoke, and the sequel A Night of Long Knives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Well spotted times two, Norman!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home